Saturday, August 30, 2008

Do you still believe....?

ladies and gentlemen, yeap, i get to hav my time to type in my words again.
it's like every time there's exam around the corner only i begin to have the feeling to blog.
else i'll just leave it rotten there and receive quite some comment which make me realise i was being lazy on blogging. erm, i'm not really a person who often get into a camera's view or 24-7 wielding my camera.. i prefer surfing the net downloading animes & downloading songs or
reading manga through the net, that's wht i prefer the most ya.
















it'll be my pleasure to introduce u to this girl above. Aya Hirano~
she's a j-pop singer and i do love her songs coz she had a beautiful voice in singing (not through live though for some reason).
but i still love her~ i'll present u one of her latest song entitled:
Unnamed World.
enjoy yourself kay~!!

No comments: