Friday, November 28, 2008

What's my Vision... What's my Purpose to be still ALIVE?

The end of the "war"... I felt like I've lost part of my reason to live as well.
Maybe,everything was just the very beginning but I'm really not used to living in such way where everyday doing the same thing. I'm not looking forward anything like an adventure or something..I just wish I could do something to enhance myself.
Yes, to study, to gain more knowledge, to regain my original purpose since last time:
Leave the bloody school and start on a real rundown of studying of human personality.
Right now, I'll just take my time enjoying a few days of holidays. I've been reading for years of those boring books, they make me sick sigh.

Ahahaha, I sounded like someone who's going to conquer the world or like some nerd talking bout the function of books, cheer up~ I'm still the same me after all this. hehehe
A'ight, I'll drop off another song from my fav band (though i know most of you wouldnt like it) as a display~~

Nightmare - Naked Love

1 comment:

Katherine's Little World said...

Hello,been reading your blog. Quit interesting,I would say. Funny as well! Anyway,I'm not sure if you know me.I'm from your school(ex-school?) form 1 student...from 1 Perdana ...da only chinese ...haha . But if you know Kevin (Form5,year2007) ..the guy alllll the gurls like .yea , he's my brother ..haha...
Anywayz,keep blogging..!
It's very interesting to read what you write . who knows? maybe you'll be a future writer ..haha...

tat's all !
dun forget to visit my blog as well !