Thursday, November 8, 2007

The Big Trip : Part 2

Alright, this few days, i'm not lazy to update my blog eh... it's just that i faced something sucks~ be4 i continue my Trip Stories, let me explain wht had happened be4 this tht make me stop my blog for a long time... I'll just start off with the small matter which is right after a few days i update my blog.. ermmm it's monday ya (i can hardly forget this day). there i m, packing my room stuff & then i was moving my 1.5kg dumb bells(it was not mine actually), then in a sudden~ one of the dumb bells fell onto my toes ~ OUCH!!.
Well, i think tht most of u people hav watched Tom & Jerry be4 right.

As i recall myself, there's one scene tht similiar to wht happened to me.. The scene goes like this where Tom was playing bowling & so on... then there's this part where the bowling ball fell on Tom's Foot tht was painful though & u can see how Tom jump in pain.

Mine was rather different a bit... it was a dumb bell & it fell on my toe & i really did jump arou
nd in my room. The good thing in the show was tht.. the wound cured in just a few seconds.. mine? doesnt seems like it can cure tht fast & it swollen quite bad. For few days i barely able to walk properly eh.


Let me just show the photo:

See... totally swollen... I get OWNED by a DUMB BELL!!..








After tht day~ 2nd case... i was infected by my mother's Food Poisoning (lol?!) Food poisoning? Infected? tht sounds like a joke right? tht was wht i thought earlier when my mom told me tht she infected me as soon as i woke up tht i felt stomach ache. How crap tht was but i cant deny it coz it really happened to me. wht happened to my mother happened to me.. at first when she was infected.. she vomit,
diarrhoea & stomach ache~
The next day, it was my turn~ I vomit, Diarrhoea, & i believe the stomach ache my mom hav was actually the intestines twitching... i dunno how but it really felt like tht. i cant sleep for one whole day.. once i close my eyes, my stomach start to ache. the pain was not a small matter (i swear it wasnt!). then my mom told me "now u noe how i felt right". it sounded so like a joke & i still never thought tht it can be infected.. sigh..

A'ight, let me just continue back my story back there when i was in the trip..
Naptime was over tht day.. & we just realised tht there was another school tht hav the same program wif us & they were all form 3. ya form 3.. they were trying to prank wif us!
Then my gangs.. all starting to show their real face.. which is GANGSTER! Shouting around with anger towards those walls as if shouting to those brats outside. ya even the deaf heard wht they ar shouting! i got no interest towards wht they ar doing anyway. Hav i mention how many times we bath? ya we bath bout 4~5 times a day! why? it's so god damn hot & one of the way to not feel itchy by the bites of mosquitoes is
to pour some shampoo a.k.a Alkaline on it. so we just kept bathing.. moreover, it's not us who hafta pay the water bill right... so who cares? back there, when my fren was bathing, they realised tht there were those brats from other school was waiting outside to take turn bath.. they just shout & keep shouting till all the juniors were shrink ed~ then they just let us to bath 1st.. & act politely~

That night, another batch of students from another school arrived.. this is the batch who is really trying to mess wif us~ how they doing tht? knocking our door & then hide in their own room~ wah la... childish & just a bunch of Losers. Me & my fren caught them doing it.. but then, i was drag in the room by my gangs & as they were rushing out & done the scolding~ i dont like to scold after all.. if wanna done something like this, just talk to the fist. but then, once they done scolding.. guess wht, my gang was saying tht i was being a coward coz i duwan to scold them along wif my gang. Then i was like, WTF?!. Forget bout it, pissed me off every time i mention it.


After tht incident.. all of us just sitting around fooling like nonsense after dinner till sleepy time~(at first all of us plan not to sleep but... FAILED) & my bed was like faraway from them as i prefer to sleep closer to the window to enjoy the chilling wind of night. thank goodness, tht night rain heavily & it was so cold tht night. suddenly, the fans all went off... there were no electricity & all my gang tht slept on the middle all woke up in sweat but me? sleeping in peace!
There was this fren of mine.. once they slept back.. one of my fren woke up... he's not really woke up. i guess he hav a Sleep-walking-talking.. he stood up on the bed & shout around "Oi Oi Oi".. some of my fren was shocked by him & they saw him doing it... i can c him too~but without my spec, i couldnt c who but i recognise his voice though. The next day... everyone mention bout wht he did & we just end up laughing for the whole morning.. hahahaha.. a sweet memory ya~

So there was like ntg left.. the next day.. we just get prepared to go home & everyone was still very tired.. bet they didnt hav a good night after all, it was not their home's bed. as for me, i get used to wherever i sleep. so i can sleep well~

Oh, we do hav jungle trekking & it was ntg but boring & mosquito feeding~
wasted 2 hours of jungle trekking understanding ntg as i was behind everyone. just enjoyed the air breeze of the forest is enough i think hahaha.. & i killed a lot of mosquito too!!
there was this lame part where the person was explaining bout how mosquito get attracted by us.. he said tht the colour of our shirts can attract mosquito especially red(Blood) & i was wearing red tht time! so i immediately took it off as i wore another white T. but then tht faggot did mention again tht white T will attract the animals in the forest!.. i felt so lame then i wore back the red T & just keep walking while killing mosquito tht approach me..
like wht one of my fren said.. i can never kill all of them.. but wht to do.. i rather kill them & not feeding them wif my blood..

Once we ar back in our Chalet.. we started to pack our self & prepare to go home~
End of story...

No comments: