Sunday, November 18, 2007

Sunday...Movies?!

A'ight let me get started, so today was a day me & my families celebrate my grandpa's birthday(according to the Chinese calendar) but still, it was more early than the actual date coz one of my aunt will go to Australia next week, so they make it earlier.

By the way, of coz my grandpa wont be following us to the movies, it's just us the youngster who went for the movies since we used to celebrate something during dinner time so the afternoon was free. At first, we discussed bout watching Beowulf. However, there was one unexpected case, on the board, it was written "U" but... on the cashier table, it was stated tht it is actually PG-13 rated.. tht means my lil bro cant enter. So we decided to change our mind.
Since there were no other brilliant choice, i suggested tht we watch Bee Movie & the other 2 cousins wanna watch Orang Minyak. Sounds surprising huh? u haven't c my reaction when both of them suggested tht.. My cousin even said tht we shud support M'sia movies. ya right talking bout support. tht's not the way becoz all i know, M'sia movies till now.. sucks to the hole... You can hardly see improvements in them or can say, NEVER!

Anyhow, if any of you ar deciding to watch Bee Movie which i just watched, it's better u bring along kids... tht movie suits them better coz it's all a bout Bees after all.. the movies did tell the benefits of Bees existence & i totally agree that.. so, don't kill Bee.. they're important for humanity!!

I'll rate this movie 4/10.


As for the Orang Minyak that my 2 cousins have watched, i think they will agree to rate it 0.5/10 & 0.25/10. Imagine the effect that they used was like the effect of the 70's horror movie.. telekinesis, hypnosis, silat, & teleport. It's totally sucks all the way it goes. Terrible actors, terrible voice dubbing, terrible camera recording & orang minyak is suppose to be naked till the bottom but my cousins said tht u can c him wearing pants black in colour.. ha-ha-ha...




I dont hafta watch tht movie & i believe that the movie entitled The Untold Story starring Anthony Wong which is a 90's movie is way much better than this So-Called-Horror Movie. Trust Me in this a'ight.








P/S ~ It's not tht i'm being unfair & nonsupporting M'sian movies, I'm telling the truth out of it! If they can do good movies, i have my thumbs ready to be up.. but till now, i still heard many people saying than the first 10minutes they enter the cinema of M'sian movies, they feel like leaving immediately.

1 comment:

Lingkies said...

EWWW! your toe!!! btw, get a chatbox! :)