Monday, February 4, 2008

Hmph.... i wonder....

Based on the topic, i'm really kinda like out of idea eh...
i dont understand why i always cant find any picture to post in my blog... mayb i'm not an active photographer i think.

Yesterday was my friend's birthday & i went to her birthday party... somehow, i couldnt capture any picture at there. the picture that i took was all blur or not clear~ so i never think of posting it in the blog. i wonder wht have happened to my phone-cam. maybe yesterday sunlight was too bright that the picture was all blur... especially when my face was in the picture. cant see my face at all... but others still can be seen... *yawn* too tired to think bout it~

Anyway, i would like to wish Happy Birthday to this 2 friend of mine~
To: Farah Shakina (3rd February) & Sarah Chen (4th February)
"Grown Up Already, It's Time To Move On"

No comments: