Sunday, February 10, 2008

Time Passes Like Wind Blows

Cant believe CNY's weeks has already ended for me... the holidays are all gone.... & i'll have to get to school 2morow...
Somehow, i'm dissatisfied bout one something! Grrrr... Ida if you're reading this, you'll know it that you get extra 1 holidays which is another 24hours away from school while i'll have to go to school.. grrr....
however, during the last few months which is November & December, i'm boring staying at home & i kept asking myself when is school gonna reopen. T-T i know i'm being demanding & it's not like i could figure out why... if i could figure it, i wouldnt scratch my "kidneys" right now becoz of my homeworks that is undone & i couldnt really breath properly seeing all those homeworks right infront of me.. it's like it wont be finished coz it's add maths!!
I'll have to look at it for a few more moments before i sleep i guess....
I dont know why i place a ladder as my pic this time, i just felt a lump in my throat when i found it.

No comments: