Thursday, August 19, 2010

Finals for Year 2 Sem 1

It's beginning soon and I'll just have to get my preparation all around me before the real deal comes but then.. Am I really being serious right now? The feelings is rather different or maybe it's because so many thing had happened that I'm feeling blue right now? Let bygone be bygone, if people is going to forget about me and ignore me, let it be.. I have no idea why do you hate/dislike/ignoring/moody with me and I've done all my apology that I could yet you're still being this way and telling me you're not mad at all.. I really have nothing else that I could do, why must they one by one treat me this way.. Out of all sudden ignore me and leave me alone.. Was it fun to treat me this way or I'm fated to be treated in this sort of way?

Sigh, enough of complain... now, it's time to light up the heat!
Get lost all my emotions!

No comments: