Thursday, August 12, 2010

Inception


Fuyoooo~~ yesterday had a wonderful day with my Lui Lui JJ XD. Ahahaha although the cycling part was like damn tiring and I tend to lead lui lui to a weird cycling route and later on meeting up a dead end. Oh well, that's weird, I thought I was on the right track.. Sorry ya lil one, I think I've forgot some of the fun track. How bout a next time then?

Well after that, we took our lunch and straight zoomed to Inception and all that I've got to say for this movie that is, "It's superbly awesome~!!" Thanks lui lui for accompanying me to watch this movie even though you've watched it once. Pity you also, hafta sleep in the cinema ahaha.

Basically, Inception is a kind of movie that will really need you to think about the theory that they are trying to apply and I know some of you might think this movie does have relevance with real life.. oh well, I just think the whole idea of this movie is damn cool yo~! As usual, no spoiler, just the scores.

9.5/10

No comments: