Saturday, November 13, 2010

My face.. My Life...

Picture from one month ago~

Urgh, just been through another painful moment of extracting all those "seeds" from my face today and had a wallet digging session as well. It's sad to see the investment on my face keep increasing as most of the products that I've used mostly only useful for the first few weeks and weeks after that, it became worst and since I haven't finished the product, I forced myself to use it (and yes, this is one stupid decision) because the outcome was... From bad to worst.

Since I'll be talking about money, there was this second that I thought of, does having a girlfriend same like opening a new asset where you'll need to invest a lot of money on your loved ones? I heard this story from my friend that her boyfriend gave a load sum of investing on her as like from top to bottom all purchased by her boyfriend. Normally, this kind of purchasing of course is normal for one gentleman to give it to her loved ones as a gift but when I knew the money came from the parents instead of from his own effort, I seriously despise the act of that guy. Not to mention, each time they went for date, he'll be sure to buy at least something for her (of course, not expensive also won't buy)

Be it if his parents are millionaire and even print money out to this world, but to use their money to buy things for your loved ones.. It's like you're just using the money to buy the lady's heart instead of applying your own hardworking-money to buy something for her. In this situation, it's like, the parents are the one who's making the girl happy with those gifts, not the guy, he's just playing the role of a middle person. If this is the sense of romantics that most of the people are seeking for.. Then I'll point the gun at my head.. "I seriously know nothing of being romantic!!"

And so, I come to think of myself.. If one day I found someone I loved before I know how to earn money, Will I spend off my money like this guy? And for Hel if I do... I need someone to slap me hard on my face..

P.S - Giving treats or buying presents for special occasions should be fine ya?
Oh and, as long they are happy with it, it doesn't really matter.
It's just that, all this makes me wonder ya..

1 comment:

Anne Lee said...

I'm willing to help u to slap ur face...i love doing it