Saturday, October 30, 2010

Calling to The Night。。。



I've been kinda lacking off on my blogging and it's because of the lack of internet at my new accommodation. Though judging from my situation, living without internet wasn't half bad, I have many spare times to do other stuff like going for gym, swimming, hanging out, and even end up on the table finishing tutorials (which I don't do much till the last minute last time). Be it bad or good, I still think this new place is better though there are some controversy occurring among us but then I'm sure these are no big deals.

Right now, what I'm up against is only towards myself, not till recently, I've just realised that it's like always the things or someone that I concerned the most are separated from me without any reasoning. Yes, I know that I've mentioned this problem before this but then, it's more likely that this feeling wouldn't leave me.

Somehow, like what I've always said, [Bad things don't Last forever] or should say, I've learned to adapt in between Good and Bad and being Neutral regardless of my situation. I must move on and wouldn't be failing myself by getting concerns, I won't move far if I keep wishing someone will held my hand and lead me forward because I realise I'm not the kind of person to have that Luck to gain concern.

Maybe I just don't worth it to gain your attention but I've had enough, I no longer looking forward the moment where you'll look at me, this time, I'll do it all by myself, just like before. So, I guess I doesn't really need the feeling of being concerned because the line of my duty is to help those who's left behind instead of thinking in a second of whether anyone will be helping me. When the time comes, You'll leave me like a bird lifting off from its nest!


Therefore, Bon Voyage my angels!
I'll be Fighting for What's right~


No comments: