Saturday, December 11, 2010

Sad means Love too?


Once again, I'm stuck to questioning myself of how I witnessed some of my friends being tormented by their loved one with many bulls~~ It was so obvious that the guy was delivering puppy love to her but yet she's loving him in a mature way and the way the guy is "eating vinegar" on her is rather bugging me.

First, he's trying to control her even though they are not together (or should say haven't be together), oh I hate people controlling.. Oh come on, even her parents didn't forbid her from talking and hanging out with other guys yet you as the guy who love her is trying to forbid her from doing so?!

Then, he already pissed me off by setting rules with her yet he's the one who have the ability to hang out with girls and keep close with girls~? Please don't be a politician, you're already setting a crime scene before someone else committing it~!!

& as for you girl, I have no idea how you even felt secured being with someone who you always felt sad with but at the same time I could tell it very much that you need him a lot. WHY?

ahhhh~ the power of love. Could really blinded someone and make them doing something really stupid yet for them, it's worthwhile~ I don't have any objections toward the way you're planning for your relationship nor am I going to put my hand on it~ You've make your steps deeply further even you've stepped on it before. Therefore, it's your choice already.

Though I'm in good mood to see how all this come to an end, your faith impressed me a little for being able to hold on~ Prove me wrong if you can.

Duh~ I'm not saying I'll be correct all the time, but it's something I myself experienced before; That's obviously an Infatuation.. maybe not you but it's certainly is for him~

That's why I said, Age doesn't equal to your
Maturity Growth~

No comments: