Thursday, March 1, 2012

Wherever I go, rumours follow...


One of the cons of me walking out of my old life. Must I like really go through all this in my single status? Can't I be like, the lone wolf who hunts alone at the darkest hour or some sort of stuff like that?? Although, I will do whatever it takes to be in relationship, but I prefer a mutual feelings than to be startled by rumours. I'm not that pity and pathetic am I?

Alright, I take it that people wouldn't believe how would my girlfriend would be like as my stupid attitude makes me unbelievably stupid.. It's hard for people to understand that, I'm not the kind of guy girls will think of and just the sight of me will make them think "Impossible!!".

I ain't being negative about this sort of judgement, look, I understand how ridiculous and annoying I am. I'm just closing my trace. I don't need to let people know who I cherished,loved, and cared. All I want to do is just to continue letting her be happy. I'm closing any trace that will come close to her, I could do as far as I could as this is me being selfish.

Knowingly people will convince me to go for her, I know what I'm capable of doing and I can't be the one to make her feel complete. I don't feel tired at all continuing like this, as this won't be forever, soon, I'll have my own place to start my own story.

This is just to clarify stuff, I'm cool and awesome.
and I don't feel emotional at all.
Because there are things,
we men should do for
the one we love.

No comments: