Tuesday, February 26, 2013

Just who am I becoming...


A thought suddenly struck over me that perhaps maybe it was because I was weak that I've decided to let go of things I've attempted to lift.  Or was it because I've already know that there's no point, the unforeseen future is already very obvious that I should have let go of it?  

I need more strength, I need to grow stronger than who I'm, I need to bear more burdens, only burdens will allow me to forever stay in constant growth.  Because peace will eventually weakens a person, I'll never find peace in my life for I'll keep pushing this body till it break and shatters.  Which really made me sounded like a masochist but I'm not entirely enjoying the pain but I just need more of pain, building up my scars so that pain will eventually become numb.

Under blind realisation, I'm growing into past of who I really was.  Having emotion was neither right nor wrong, it's what I've decided and therefore, I'll have no regret over it.  Regret are too late and not worth to be cried over.  Guess I'm really such person, thinking over the worst but facing it with positivity.  I doesn't measure fair but I balance discord and harmony within me..

I can be very cruel and very kind.. It's your call for who I ought to be to you.

No comments: