Friday, April 26, 2013

A gift or a curse..

We've all see in movies of how people have extraordinary skill or psychic to read through people's mind and I'm sure there's a moment where people would hope they can have this sort of ability to see through a person's heart... The fact, it doesn't require anything supernatural or brain superiority growth, sometimes, you just need to be more observant.

Many years back, I've learnt pretty much some basic skills of being observant to tell if a person is lying and their motives of lying.. Until present day, it's obvious, still nobody takes me seriously but I'm okay because it's kind of good that you could grow from within and no one sees nor understands you.

I've gotten much more sharp to look through a person's heart and even predicting their reaction.  People still call it as thinking too much and yet it's all pure silence whenever I'm correct, that's how sucks reality is, nobody care if you're right as long they're still looking down on you.  I understand how that feels and that is why I always kept my circles small around me, it made me easier to scout my visions and unleash from a blind spot.

Somehow, as awesome as it sounds, when you look into the eyes of the person you care of and they are opening their lies towards you... Just how painful could it have been when you know they are lying and yet because you just love them too much that you doesn't want to break it out into them and all you could do is to believe in their "truth".

I've been there before and I'm going to go through it again...  My resolution will still became the same, I'll become the asshole who ruined everything and every memory.  I can't take it easily because I doesn't want to close my eyes and open it again just to think about the past, I'm over it. I need to walk away from repetition of history and I can't always stand around.

Until now, I'm still not sure if knowing what a person is thinking was really that great... Like I said before, the moment when you felt helpless and all you could do is to watch sufferings, you'll know how despair tasted like...  Stronger people see me as someone who's optimistic, normal people see me as someone who's been into a lot of shitholes because of bad luck, and the weaker ones will always think I'm as pessimistic and pathetic like themselves..

I'm not in your shoes nor you were in mine, I respected the ground you stood on but I won't give an eye on your overrated ego.

No comments: