Saturday, April 6, 2013

My toughest goodbye at present time..

Always been expecting for this day to come where I'll finally leave her but they were right for saying the real pain is always 1,000 times much more pain than expectation.  I really doesn't want to say this goodbye but things that were never meant to be has to be apart...  This 3 years of dreams was very meaningful and meant a lot to me but waking up from it hurts like being stabbed deep into the heart.

I had to close this chapter, close all this dream that were never meant to be... Figuratively killing my heart and forcing it to forget those memories that I've forged for her.

Yesterday was the happiest day I ever had with her but each second that passed made me swallow my reality close to the heart.  I may not see her again, this goodbye could be forever and my heart just stopped for a little and yet I tried my best to enjoy the day with her.  Knowingly, my eyes will be like the raining sky when I had to see her leave... I hold it while biting my lips as hard as possible and showing her the smile to tell her I'll be fine.  I still managed to hug her for the last time because if I could, I really doesn't want to let go this person out of my life but there's just so much I wanted to do but so little I could do.

I'm break and shattered but this has all been expected, I'll just feel the pain while you'll continue your laughter.

Thank you for being part of my journey all this long but now, you'll have to detach me whilst me burying our memories deep down into my heart.. I hope the man whose going to walk to the aisle is gonna be everything you ever wanted..  I was not even close to being that man from the very start but all that I ever wanted to do is to keep you up high into the sky...  You deserve so much more than I could ever give.

I just hope that the person will love you more than I do..

Goodbye...

No comments: