Monday, April 7, 2008

Untitled.....

I know I should have never exist,
I know I should have never appear in anyone's sight,
I know I should have never attempt for that feeling,
I know I should have never said that I'm fine,
I know I should have never think of it,
I know I should have never lie to myself,
I know I should have never betray myself,
I know I should have never act emotional;
However, what I'm doing now makes me look emo,
I know I should have never think too much,
I know I should have never wet my eyes.

But then,
I never think of why i exist, I just LIVE IT,
I never make myself invisible,
I never thought of not thinking that feeling,
I never thought of I will give up easily,
I never thought of forgetting it,
I never lie to myself to deny the fate,
I never betray myself to make me look stupid,
I never act emotional to drag others attention,
Just be emo to tell out my feelings,
I never think of that only my life is hard,
I never think that my tears should be shed for nothing.

No comments: