Thursday, April 17, 2008

An update....

Wondering why i've not updated my blogs for weeks already? Well, actually, i faced some problems & i guess it's finally over for now.. yet, another task is coming for me that is the mid-year 'xam. I guess most of the schoolie should have face the same problem right now... yes, that's preparing for it... that even explains the reason why i've no time for my updates right?! but now, i'm able to update it coz i wanna take a breather from reading. my head is killing me right now.

oh, so, why am i not updating my blog last 2 weeks? i should give an answer, actually, i failed my driving exam twice... & i'm totally pissed off that i barely have the moods to do anything..(excluding studying). Each time repeating it, i'll have to pay RM100... that means i've spent RM200 overall just for repeating the stupid exam. Yes, you'll ask me why i failed... I think it's better that i skip the explanation & stick to the conclusion... i sucks at following easy laws... to those who want to take driving license sooner or later, my advise that is... please, be extra concern & careful, they want you to fail more than pass.. in a positive meaning, they're extremely strict...

Anyway, finally... i passed my driving exam... I'm waiting for them to process my license now.. hehehe. Alright then, i guess that's all. (i'll show the pic of the license next time)

No comments: