Tuesday, April 1, 2008

Day Of 1st April... Never the same....

Wondering why it's been so long since the last time i update my blog?!
Heh~ faced some problem recently that i cant get my ass off from my trouble.
So many things to do, that i got time to do my work, got no time to die...
Well, it's not really serious work actually, it's just that i'm such a lazy ass to work hard.
Passing homework season that is... need to work out all the homework that i miss out before this... especially my sejarah.. the book is still blank until now. It's like nearly untouched(didn't even bring it to school). SPM nearing & i'm getting lazier & lazier... exam sucks deeply as well... sigh.

I can feel like my time is up.... I'm feeling so suffocated.... Rather complaining... I guess I'll just rush out for my work now... update later~

No comments: