Friday, March 7, 2008

First Semester Of Holiday! YAHOO!!...

End of the first sem test also means the beginning of the first sem HOLIDAY!!
Yahoooooo~ but... i got no idea how to spend it well, sigh... maybe i'll ask some friend to hang out.
Since there's many new release movies, i might visit the cinema as well eh.
However, what movie to watch neh?!! ahahaha... i find out that i'm like a trouble-finder nia~ or shud said, trouble-find-me.

Why i say so? i just broke my spectacles!! sigh, the sad thing that is, i don't know how was it broke.
I woke up & i was bout to wore my spec & i realised that the the right part was nowhere..
My spec was a few cm from me coz i place it on a chair along wif my handphone. so, i couldn't possibly step on it coz it was not on the floor, it was on the chair!!... nyway, luckily i have a spare spec ahaha~ if not, i couldn't drive today.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


Yeap! just finished another driving class~ another 2 more class i can go take for the JPJ test, but i soon found out a prob... do i have to "treat" that person coffee?... I still need to reconsider bout whether to "treat" or not...sigh~ somehow, i know my driving skill is way okay than my first experience oooo~!

No comments: