Friday, March 21, 2008

What If someday.....

There's something that is been keeping me in wonder...
Ermmm, well, i don't really know how to describe my feeling but this is the outcome that i've been thinking of.
What if one day.... I'm not in this world anymore, how could my friends in the net would know bout it? Who gonna open my friendster or my Blog to announce my loss? It's a real negative thoughts somehow which a normal teenager like me shouldn't be thinking much about ahahaha.
I'll just hafta live the day i have left.

Anyway, it's time for me to grab my "P" license... shall I purchase the guarantee?? argh, I'm worried that the JPJ fella might not hav the mood on that day. I'll hafta pay another RM100 if i retake the exam... this really bugs me... the guarantee is RM150... worth it or not? friends, if any of you are reading this, kindly leave your suggestion 'kay.

Drama competition is nearing the edge already~ Wish me luck eh!











The girl that i'll die for!

No comments: