Saturday, March 15, 2008

Sigh, The Avalanche of WORK!!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us
Oh NO, at the beginning of the holiday, i thought that i'll be busy with my holidays like going shopping, playing games & go tackle girls! however, now the holiday is bout to end & i still haven't done anything much. everyday just stay at house sleeping during the afternoon till evening. Totally exhausted because of Drama~! Now, my throat feeling sore already... sigh, the competition of the drama is only 2 weeks away. Can i manage to handle it?!

Not Forget to mention.... My HOMEWORKS!! None of it are touched.... my bags remains the same place since last week. Anyway, who else gonna touch the homeworks anyway... everyone is busy with their holidays isn't it?! (my thoughts^^)
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

No comments: