Wednesday, March 12, 2008

Is This... My Redemption?

Sigh, Today is the day last year fellas collect their SPM results & i get to be there(coincidence) to see them took their results on spot.
Most of them cried, there are even some of them who haven't take it already "whiten" up their face.
Image Hosted by ImageShack.us


It's like they could vomit anytime~ hey, why didn't i felt that way last time when i took my PMR result.... maybe some people are too stress. As for me, maybe i'm too relax which is not a good thing but i still doesn't think that i should be tighten up myself during the day of the results is release. After all, it's what I've done. nothing can be change right. So, for those who are going to take any results of any exam, cheer up yourself & think positive! Make yourself comfortable & never regret whatever your result might be. You've do what you got to do. Even if the result is bad, it's not end of your life, wipe your "stupid" tears & keep on moving.
P/S - At the same time, I'm actually trying to calm myself with my own advice.

No comments: