Wednesday, February 3, 2010

Fellow Housemates

As posted from the title~ These are all my [unlucky] housemates to be in the same house with me this crazy kid~

1st picture: Lee Kai Wei (Course:
Hotel Management)
This dude, he's one tough "rhinoceros"~ tend to be a sentimental dude and he's currently chasing a girl though his effort seems to be not enough hehe but then all the best dude~!


2nd picture: *ignore the white shirt dude first*
From left :- Wen Jun, Lai Shee Hong (Both of them are from
Hotel Management too)

I know that Lai Chee Hong face tends to be blurry but I'm not that close with him, so it's ok~ and WenJun had move out from this house (moved to his GF house, so it's not us that force him out =P)


3rd Picture: Kam Chong Fatt

(Course: Hotel Management)
a.k.a Ah Put
This dude is one of my funny buddies~ One that put many effort in his studies, trust me, he's popular among the girls in his class and he can cook too~~



4th Picture: Loo Jing Heng (Course: Marketing)
Can be counted as my arch enemy cause we could argue about everything even it's a small matter (in a peaceful way though) =P We're damn noisy in the house!

5th Picture: Foo Pei Yean (Course: Marketing)
a.k.a Painful~ (I often called her PeiYeanFoo, then the others mistaken it as Painful =P)
She's the lady that is almost always verbally-bullied by us though she have her own way to defend herself~


6th Picture : Ng Siew Fhiu (Course: Marketing)
a.k.a Mei mei
My PLKN buddies should know who she is~ She's the one who invite me to join this "House" and voila~ I'm now part of the crazy peoples or should say I infected them to be so~~


7th Picture: Wee Chang Ke (Course: Business Administration)
a.k.a CK
My roommate, housemate, classmate~~ and he's also one of my close buddies~ we often cause havoc around the class~



8th Picture: Lim Wei Xiang (Course: Information System Engineering)
I hope that most of you won't be cheated by his innocent face~ this guy, when he speaks up, you could felt a "Zha dao" knife stabbed your back! It's a very sharp one as well!! In fact, he's also one of my buddies~ my roommates as well ahahaha

1 comment:

昌科 said...

lol, i also including in the intro in this blog?