Saturday, February 20, 2010

Too early to be Outsmarted

A [Time] ago~ I was shocked when someone mentioned my past, interrogates me about the present me, and kept giving me advices.

At first, I thought *OO knows everything from a trusted resources and I also thought that there will be extra information for me to salvage from OO.

Somehow, it was just an amnesia of me because I've typed those things in this blog and I ought to forget some part of it because I never thought someone will look into those 100++ of old posts. (which is full of my "rubbish talks") and mention it to me.

Yet, the way OO trying to act secretively gave me a huge curiosity. OO mention it but OO does seems to be like trying the best to prevent the information to leak out to me.
Up to the end, I'm able to figure it out.

OO knows nothing, OO just pass by my blog and saw my posts, that's why, OO acts as if OO knows everything.


Why am I so confirmed that the the information OO had was inferior? Because the way it's mention, it's just seems like the exact rip off from my posts.
Those incidents might be sad but OO, let me tell you, try see things throughout different ways, I do have my wrongs but it's just that the way I tell it out might made me became the victim. Sometimes, I, Myself too, can be the Criminal itself~

As a Conclusion:
It's egregious that my secrets remain unknown, but who cares, I'm still living through it, Surviving is what that matters for me right now~

P/S : *OO refers to a person.

1 comment:

Anne Lee said...

geng wor..ur reader really reads those old blogs of u...i admire that..haha