Friday, February 12, 2010

New year New Me

Boooyaa~ Why do I felt changes in me once again, not through much thinking.. I've been letting myself lay rest for quite something and I felt like something had changed in me but I'm not sure what was it.. But of course, it's not changes of my gender, don't be stupid~ I'm talking bout some mind change..

for an example, it's been so damn long since the last moment I've capture myself in a picture ahahaha XD. Well, should say, I want to see what's the big difference during this whole time. I realise something had changed, I just knew something, but I doesn't know what was it..

I have a feeling, this NEW YEAR, My life will change overall again.. Muahahahaha~ thinking of it entertains me already~~

OPTIMISTIC LUNatism~~

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

I know..ur face grew alot of pimples d..

Dee said...

Exam life is full of Stress~