Wednesday, February 10, 2010

Weeks at home..

Geeeeeezzzzzzzz!!! I thought that during the holidays~ I could spend my precious time and have lotsa fun!! but this imagination end up me myself crawling up awake from my bed every 12pm afternoon, have my meal, watch some tv, surf the net, watch series and have a good night sleep..
It's been repeating for days for damn sake!!

Do they call this enjoyable life? alright, I'm really fan chin, got free time complain, busy exam also complain... I thought I could have fun but then will it be fun to hang out alone? no right?!
My friends, they were all busy with exams, see what I mentioned before, when I'm busy, they're free~ and vice versa, I'm free, they're busy~~ Shall I say it's a coincident?!

Sigh, complaining is useless, I'll just sleep till full for this holidays~!!! ENjoy Njoy!! Chinese New Year And Valentine Day is falling together... What's my plan?? Chill~~

No comments: