Saturday, July 31, 2010

Keep Standing...

~Emo Alert~

After not long, I still get tired of all these.. time after time, one after another and people abandon me one after another like I'm a toy. Surely I don't expect everyone will bound to me forever but why every time also gave me this "Close" feelings just to tell me to let it go in the end.. It's like a curse hidden within me that pushes them all away. Of course, the "garden" is full of "flowers" but then I just don't know why I can't see any "flowers" through my "scope"... Was it because I was too demanding or because there were no "flowers".. Alright, I know I sound desperate but hey, I, myself tried to forget about it for like so many times but every time when I thought I can forget it for a long time, then "they" just came by and knock my head.

After knocking, have a little chat.. They flew off for no reason.. I felt like a fool once again.. Did I easily misunderstood people? Alright, your mind will tell you I did, but come ask me, and I'll tell you why I think I didn't...

So, I guess, I've just being unlucky and no potential in love~ argh, what about it.. keep finding lor... I don't believe I look under every single flower also doesn't have one that won't like me!! Am I really that bad after so many people encourage me that my girlfriend will be blessed?? Or they are just a bunch of liars who's trying to make me feel better huh?!

I'll prove it~!!

No comments: