Tuesday, July 27, 2010

Light as Feather

Oh yeah~ Imma so going to enjoy the days of relaxing now after so many weeks of busyness but then right now... I think I've created something inside me as well, some sort of souvenir I had from all the hardworking over this past few weeks I guess.

My friends would just said that I'm physiological exhausted but then I could just feel something is wrong with me. First thing first, I've problem with my meals these days that I kept felt like puking every time I smell the scent of food (not durian or any rotten food). Even nasi lemak or fried mee those... As soon as I smell the scent, I'll have the feeling being full as well as going to thrown up and I'll eventually have to force myself to eat which I've never felt this way before. If it's gastric, I should be much more hungry and will demand for food.. or maybe this is another level of gastric..
& if you're thinking to ask me bout it... I'm NOT HAVING ANY DIET~!

Bah... any other way, I bet I'm going to be fine anyway... But it's really disgusting you know when you're supposed to be hungry yet still feel very full when the meal is infront of you. This thing had lasted in me for the 2nd weeks already..

And to the person I cared for.. Please throw your sadness to me and not hiding it.. Seeing you in pain yet couldn't help you makes me feels the anguish as well you know. Your lies wouldn't do any good to help neither me or you.
I know you're scared of being a burden to other people but I want you to know it as well, I rather lift your burden with you than seeing you drowning in that sorrow..

Never Lie to a Liar...

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

Take care dude...

Dee said...

== no prob dawg~