Friday, July 23, 2010

StreetDance 3D


Just had this movie during the busy hour of my college life~ Oh well, you know what I said, It's always better to get some time to chill yourself during the stressful moments eh~~ At first, me and my friends were planning to go for Inception but due to time management issue, we missed out the movie and since we've reached the cinema, there's no more turning back and we finally made the decision to watch this movie.

I have to say that I'm not regret at all to watch this movie, it's a piece of dancing art that I call it cool~ Though the dialogue used in this movie was rather slacky and sound bit of weird (or maybe it's because they have the London slang which tickles my mind each time they spoke but the songs inserted in each part fit in very well which will eventually raises the moods around the hall. The story twisted pretty nice as well and I guess not many will see it coming (I didn't see that coming as well~!)

Overall, this movie is worth-watching but could be better~
7.5/10

No comments: