Tuesday, September 14, 2010

Can't stop the Thinking!

This post might get to the nerve of some of you who loves holidays! Because this is my view over holidays or free times that I have no idea how to spend it..

Peoples out there are always hoping for holidays and they have tons of activities follow up through the days and they are busy enjoying those happy days but as for me.. sigh, I have nothing to do but to count my days as if I'm becoming a vegetable anytime soon.
It's either I'm lack of friends or I'm so sucks that nobody recognise me after a period of time.

I know some of you must be complaining to me that how you hope to get free from those works and rest on my sake but I guess I could say that I'm really "fan chin". I doesn't have much things to do and I rather use my time to go college study or find something to work it out but too bad.. I'm partially lazy as well for I think it's best for me to keep the working spirit till the day I'm really in the working state. Just 3 more years and I'm saying goodbye to my studies..

So, I'll just have to endure all these boring days and wishing I could give it to some of you who's needing it. Else you could just hand me your work ^^~
All the Best for those who's struggling out there~!!


No comments: