Monday, September 6, 2010

I'm still in Control

Alright, been here done that, I'm going to continue what my previous post was all about since right now, we're having a crisis within our sleeves for if we don't find a solution ASAP.. We're sleeping at the park for sure. I admit it, the previous post was really furious and full of anger but after some time thinking, I've easily cool down, it was within that few minutes that all this stress and fury came into me that I couldn't hold on and burst it in the blog.. To think of it, they were still child after all and being serious wasn't part of their field all this long, I can see that they only concern of having fun.

New problem has come forth by the way and this one was rather much more complicated compared to the one before this.. And it's all about money problem but I guess, I've made a great improvements towards myself to make decision and it's one best rational for me and the others. At least I know I'm not abandoning problems by giving up, I'm facing it with courage and fighting for what's right. It's sure is hard to face problem but when you dare to face it, you could find improvements in yourself and that's what I'm looking for; Adapt and Improvise~

I can't deny it that my anticipation towards people really leaves them no chance and I've begin to love this ability of mine to anticipate what's one is thinking. To go against bad people, you must become another badder badass~
Imma so evil-like by now~

No comments: