Friday, September 17, 2010

A New Prologue is About to Rise!

I'm coming up in this new semester with the motto of 3S and this means I'm going to make a slight change of myself based on this 3 terms that is:

i. Salvation
ii. Socialization
iii. Self-Actualization

Basically, I think that, having a motto in your life really does matter and you need a guide to tell yourself how great should you improve yourself to reach your goal~
There is of course, an explanation for why I chose this 3S. Just a short one will do~!

Salvation: I'll just try my best to save those who are in needs of my help with what I'm capable of doing. The execution of my "so-called Saint" deeds~

Socialization: With my 2Face, There's no need to make anyone to be enemy, it's either you're neutral or you're my ally.

Self-Actualization: Engaging full throttle towards all capabilities and keep improvising myself to form a better me. Attributing LUNatism from back then.

I know all this look Childish and Dumb
But, Life with Motto isn't that Bad right?

No comments: