Saturday, September 4, 2010

Never put "Anything" for an ANSWER!!

Seriously, I really have enough of peoples who can't make decision for themselves but yet only give you a negative feedback the moment you're about to decide things!! Why don't you tell me the problem that you're having earlier when I've asked you and only tell me when I'm placing the answer?? I didn't ignore you when I'm doing any plans didn't I?! I've asked you more than 10 times for goodness sake!!! What you end up telling me "Just help me make the decision, I'll follow"?! Then, at the last minute, when I'm telling you the procedure to make the decision, you sunk me with your Fking problem?!

Do you know how much problem will I be involved with that ridiculous behavior of yours?! Can't you please at least get grown up and start making a proper answer and think, THINK before you think that YOU'VE MADE A DECISION~!!!! If you got problem, please state it out immediately the moment I asked you!!! I didn't ask once or twice, I asked you the very first moment I PLANNED!!!

If you seriously want to put an ANYTHING for an answer~ I won't forbid you!! BUT PLEASE DON'T END UP SABOTAGING ME WHEN I'M PUTTING UP THE DEAL!!!! Do you know I look like a RETARD on that day?! I'm not trying to take control over all of you, I want a fair expressive feelings from all of you and don't hide those feelings and expecting me to look into all of you one by one!! If you can't follow my pace, tell me!! I can slow down!! Don't follow and stab me from the back when I didn't force you to do so!!!

Someone could FUCKING GET KILLED WITH THAT
ANYTHING-FOR-ANSWER OF YOURS

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

really sucks hen ppl do that..cant make a decision yet disrupt others idea...that person embarassed u infront of evryone?

Dee said...

no, she didnt.. but after doing so much then idea only kena ban.. It's like the whole effort lay to waste. so, I stunned there totally lost of speech