Saturday, October 2, 2010

3rd Time moving out

Few days didnt online makes me felt like it's been years since the last time I online. I've missed out so many things on the net and the updates in Facebook was untraceable since when was the last update I've made. Even the webpage I used to check various news also got many updates.. It took me about 1 hour to finish reading all those news from all around the world ahaha.

My absence on the Internet recently was due to the fact I've changed my accommodation. Previously, I've moved to PV6 (a nice apartment) but now I've moved to PV8 (a nicer and newer apartment) with the same rental fee. The reason why we moved out was due to a few unreasonable facts that are;

1. It's hard to contact the owner when problem occurred
2. We've made the place become a mess
3. Need a change in the environment

Few housemates changed, and during the previous sem, hanging out with them was pretty uncomfortable because I'm not really close with them but now, I'm trying to tune everything back to as fine as possible. Currently, there aren't any pictures but I'll be sure to do some good updates of my new "house".

Just want to live happily~!

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

adui...always tukar tempat..so mafan

Dee said...

hahaha~ ma fan is one thing, but the fun of getting along with everyone is also another thing~