Friday, October 8, 2010

Results of Year 2 Sem 1

Main|
COMMERCIAL LAW OF MALAYSIA
B-

Main|
INTRODUCTION TO HUMAN RESOURCE MANAGEMENT
B-

Main|
BASIC MANAGEMENT PRINCIPLES
C+

Main|
ENGLISH FOR BUSINESS
B

Main|
JAPANESE LANGUAGE I
C+

Main|
BADMINTON
S

Resit|
INTRODUCTION TO ACCOUNTING
C+

Resit|
FUNDAMENTALS OF ACCOUNTING
D
Resit

CGPA: 2.8254

Apparently, this sem's result is the worst of it comparing to the sems before this. Even though my passing rate was better but then the grades was really disappointing me especially my English language subject.. Which I'm good at also only manage to score only a B.. (not even B+ or A-). I have to admit it that during this sem, all the tutors are really kiam siap with our marks and too damn strict on us.

However, that's only 10% for that blame, as for the 90% blame should be on myself.. I've been playing too much and falling of the border of trying my best to fully furnish my works. This sem, I'll work it out to achieve higher and I have to for this sem will be the toughest sem ever. That's what I think though~

The failing on Fundamentals of Accounting (a resit sub) was expected already because I've lost all my wills to struggle on.. Don't know why, I've been really demotivated during this very last paper.. I'm going to resit it again in the new sem. And this sem, I'll make a change~!

P.S- Sorry for those who had good expectation for my results
I felt really disappointed with this results too T^T

No comments: