Wednesday, November 7, 2012

By her side..again

As promised, I tried my best to stay on no matter what happen.  There's no reason why I would continue doing so, not because of deep affection nor because of repaying any kind debts.  Something just tell me that I'll need to be by her side even if she don't need me yet I still wanted to be there for her.  At least for someone being literally close to her, there's something I can do to make her feel better.  

I might not be able to do much (as usual) but it doesn't mean I should abandon her when she is in need of someone to help.  Whether it's a promise I made to my own self or my own self created piece-of-principle.  And in order for me to make her smile more, all I have to do, is continue on putting the 'mask' that hides my reasons behind my acts.  Because nobody care who I am until I've decided to put on the 'mask'  (sounds familiar yet relevant).

I realised that peoples are more likely to be attracted by individuals who have a heart of sea where you can't see how deep does it goes rather than those that can be easily seen and predicted.  I'm both predicted and unpredictable.  My magic works like a mirror where your action will decides my reflection on you.  Some people will thought that I'm predictable and they tried to step over me but end up tripping up high, some people thought that I'm unpredictable and I perform something obvious.

It's all part of the play but for her...  It's a play with full emotion that can't be exhaled.

No comments: