Sunday, November 4, 2012

Life as one

Apparently, recently, Facebookers been sharing the articles about the old couples whereby the old husband build a 6000-steps stairs for his deary wife to easily climb up the mountain.  This romantic event eventually triggered the inspiration of this Hong Kong drama entitled 天梯 (The Last Steep Ascent).

Not meant to relate myself to this story but then when I was very young (around 6-7 years old) back then, I always had this weird dream where I was this old man who live at the base of a mountain alone.  I had my own farm and I build my own house.  Everyday, I'll climb up to the mountain and carve something on it which I've no idea what was it but the dream was so realistic that I had that dream for more than 5 times.  I even mumbled something about "repaying the kind debt in the next life" stuff.  

I know I sounded pretty lunatic and... in a sane way, I'll just say kids' imagination can go pretty wild at times and I think I went a bit too far in imagining but what gives, it seems real.

Sometimes, I would think of that as my past life that I've get tired about living in the society and I prefer to live on alone without being related to any conspiracy spreading out from the communities.  History never really changes that much for humanity, only the method of approaching is different.  So, does it come to you that in this life, you want to do something else to make a change? 

Our capabilities can be very small and unworthy to be compared to any other person who's stronger than us, but as long as we tried to do it our very best, does it matter of our value to others?  At one point, you might be a rubbish for this particular individuals but at another point, you're priceless to the others.  

Perhaps, today, nobody sees who you really are nor appreciate what you really did, don't rush it, you still have time till someone sees you and if worst come to worst, you'll only be missed when you're dead, well, this happens a lot to many people.  At least, you'll still live on in some people memories which is better than dying as a nobody.

And yes, I'm here today, because I'm about to repay someone's kindness.  Probably not now but the coming future will bears the answers I'm seeking for.

No comments: