Friday, November 2, 2012

Tears.

Have you ever watched a movie and feels touched deep down that you eventually cried it out like a baby.. Well, not as bad as a baby but you realised the tears won't stop flowing down.  
To be frank, I had never watched such movie that could made me had this feeling but there's this particular Anime that made me felt so (yes, an anime, a Japanese cartoon).

It made me think about it, that cartoon wasn't necessary to be something that only kids can watch, there are certain anime that were made to reach people with their own message.  They had their own storylines and as long as it related to the reality, it makes you think about it.  The anime that I was talking about is Clannad: After Story.  

It was an anime full of slice of life which tells the story of a couple that started out their relationship through their youthful highschool life till the moment they faced life as adults.  Each episode of this anime is filled with deep emotional message and I could swear I could feel tears in my eyes almost every episode nearing the end.  Perhaps it was because I'm still living in my youth that I could felt how sad it was to be placing myself in the shoes of the characters in the anime.

At least I get to know that I'm not really that cold-hearted after all after watching this...
For the least, I still agree it will never be easy to achieve a simple life..  Pure happiness is impossible unless you cherish your everyday life.

No comments: