Wednesday, November 28, 2012

Blink your eye again...

2012 is coming to an end and even my Advanced Diploma session is packing itself up but how far have I prepared myself to the whole new stage of life?  Where everything will need to be started back from scratches and the cycle of life is just about to be repeated again and again.  That I just had the same feeling the same thing will happen to me like how it happened in the end of my secondary school life.

Might not be the same person but might be the same situation.  There again the dice of fate rotating for me and I could almost feel like seeing how the outcome will turn out to be like.  I'll be saying goodbyes and then people will moves on with their own lives while me still straying my life out there struggling against the maze that I've made up.

Talk what about cycle of life after death... Now itself I'm feeling my life is like an old audio tape that keeps repeating itself all over again.  When can I ever get out from this cycle and live up normally like how I've always dreamt of?  Talk what about reaching high when all I could do is just stretching my legs and feel a bit taller than I should be?  Talk what about achieving my dreams when it's all never meant to be real?  

Just be good, stay calm, and wait till the sunsets and rises again...  I've already done what I could do to change my fate but yet to no avail, it's not that I doesn't want to turn the table, my opportunities wasn't here yet or peoples are not giving me the chances yet.  Right now, I'm just a growing seed waiting to be fertilized and watered, waiting the rightful one to pick it up.

Somehow, peoples do choose how does a person looks like than how does a people treat them like.  Being very good to a person only makes them suspicious when you don't look like the way you're supposed to be expected.  But if you're good looking, no matter what you did, you're yourself.  Only mouth will talk about how "appearance will fall but attitude will continue to grow" but who really did applied on it?

P/S - There are indeed those who doesn't choose appearance,
but apparently their attitude are even worst than their look...
Reality sucks but that's the way the cookie crumbles!

And for those who've chosen the best attitudes and also good looking, good for you and you have my blessings while even if they don't look good, it doesn't matter.  As I say, Attitude will continue to grow, it depends on how they could grow. 50/50~!

No comments: