Tuesday, September 15, 2009

Love is like a Rose... Agree?


I've witnessed or heard from many love incidents from most of my deary friends these days.. More often than usual though and from what I can see and even I myself have felt it before... There came this dream yesterday that inspired me that Red Rose signified Love based on my perception of course. Maybe there's else one that state out this statement but it's what I tend to tell out myself.

Why do I said so??
Because if it isn't the Rose you pick, it's the thorn that bleeds your fingers..
Same as love, if it's not love you felt, then it is pain that marked on your deary heart. For some people, in front of their eyes is full of Red Roses that they are never worried about picking it up because they could pick it any time. Some, tries their best to shower love as much as possible to the single Rose they picked.. Some, had a step on the Rose each they picked one because they need another. And some, had enough blood loss that they start giving up and tend to act neutral..

I've learned that a few of my friends had started giving up in love, yes, it's a plenty of them. With the status of "Single but Unavailable"... Is their heart really comfortable with it?? Or they are lying to make themselves feel better? Who doesn't like to be loved.. to be concerned by someone. Of course not meant to be locked in Love Cage. I bet most of you know the differences. And I dare to bet, if I compare 10 Singles and 10 Couples, The Singles would say they are at their best condition and it's comfortable to be alone and the The Couples would say having a lover is the best.. Who is true, Who is false?? By the way, the 10 Singles should be the Singles that had more than 1 Ex.

Love is a many many stupid things.. Can cause Happiness,Sadness,Sorrow,Joy,Excitement, or even Nothingness.
The biggest impact to a human emotion (exclude Economic drastic changes).

Yet, no matter how many times I scarred my heart because of love.. I shall never give up in Love.. I want to see.. I want to feel the miracles of love.
I'm longing for love indeed..Imma Love Maniac~!

P/S - I might not be a good lover, but it's just a matter of time for me to adapt to be a better man.

Cherish your life...

No comments: