Saturday, September 26, 2009

There's only ONCE in your life

So, any of you who is still reading my blog, have you begin to see changes in life?
Seeing life being beautiful and the brilliant radiance just melt away all the sadness.
Anyhow, I'm not trying to do anything to others life through my words, I'm just saying out my opinions and suggesting the way that I should live my life. Actually, this whole blog things just work like a diary of mine.
A place for me to cry out my sorrowfulness and my happiness of knowing this world.
These days, when I keep seeing my time flows out, only then I realise..
I've finally let go of my past...
To not placing hatred to anyone who's responsible for what had happened to me at the past.
To forget and forgive those who I had grudge with..
I can feel better can I...?
Sometimes, I'm just like any of you... "I feel tired", "I want to give up and get off!!", "Scold whoever I disliked at sight" and "Cry out & SCREAM!!"
Somehow, there's something halting me from doing so... something that tells me I can't lose.
To continue fighting, to never give up of what I'm fighting for, to never lose my way, to never stop and to never let my purpose waver..

FAITH is my answer~
It burns in everyone's heart, I believe it's waiting for all of you to brighten the light through the dark to keep moving on this life. You can do it!! We all can do it!! Live on!! Yeahooooo~!


No comments: