Friday, September 18, 2009

The term FaceProblem do exist

Some people are meant to be loved and some are meant to be hate.
Get what I mean?
And I'm seeing the possibilities to be the latter one.
Anyhow, I don't expect to be liked by anyone, Hate will lead to nothing for me because I've been through it so many times that I need to know everyone's first sight at me was hatred.
Some see me as uneducated and some see me as a snob.
Some see me as a good guy and some think they've seen my dark side.
What can I do?
I didn't ask for this but then at least I'm trying my best not to hate others.
However, they wouldn't mind to mark me with their hatred..
Be it love or hate, I'll accept it.
Be it that everyone around me are leaving me, it won't surprise me.
Be it I'll be left alone, I won't be drop dead.
Because it was there that my life begin.


"If there's no more light in front, it doesn't mean you have to stop"

No comments: