Tuesday, September 22, 2009

Unloved

Is it what really happened to me before this is a coincident or meant to be?
I want to know the truth but I didn't get a chance to earn that truth.
I was left alone wondering what did I do wrong..
Up to the end, all I have to do is to let go, let go of everything and there's no painkiller to remove this pain.
For no reason, I lost someone I used to care a lot
For no reason, I was abandoned once again
For no reason, I couldn't have the chance to know the truth.
This is not the end I want, I know the truth hurts, but what hurts me the most is the Truth behind the curtain that I can never know is not revealed to me.
An execution without a reason...
If these all meant to happen in me, let it be, but you have the choice to give an answer, give it to those who need it, and let things end the way they should be.
Forced love will have no happiness.
If it's yours, it will remain to be yours, if it isn't, no matter how hard you tried to hold it, it will go off.

The wound is going to get worst for both of you if this goes on.
So, it's your choice. It's always your choice.
Remember, running away from a problem is never a solution.
Once the decision is made, time itself will be the cure for you.
Trust me in this...


***This is meant for someone who's in need, you need not to reveal yourself.
Just want you to know, I'll always be there, always, always be there.***

Presenting this songs for you:


Cheer up and live on a'ight! I've move on my life, and now, just waiting for you to do it too!

Cherish your life

1 comment:

Jessie Ms T said...

This post is really really ~~ "FAMILIAR"!

Not to me right?? heh~ anyway, time will unveil the truth~