Sunday, January 10, 2010

A bad beginning...

I had food poisoning... Just a few days after my Birthday... A damn bad impression for me to start my new year life..

T-T Damn sad man and it's lasted a few days already...
Right now, at this moment, I'm typing this in the middle of the night that is because... I pain till now... That's why, the words I'm using are unproper as well...
How good was it if the term "Pain now, Ease later" could be apply for this condition..

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~SAD~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

3 comments:

Anne Lee said...

oh god..poor deelun having torturing right now...
but it doesnt mean to be a bad start...take care urself...wish u luck in ur exam

Dee said...

you didnt provide medicine~! Itu la PASAL!!

Anne Lee said...

u din tel me..i also dunno wat medicine to provide u..