Monday, January 25, 2010

Once again... I'm blank...

Of all the paper, I've eventually screwed up a subject that's related to Account... T-T Damn it, I've started to regret why I didn't take it during secondary school. Like all my friends around, they have the basics and They could catch up in no time but me.. Being good in English isn't one of the solution to solve this problem.. Because when the teacher is teaching, she uses her own notes(her own handwritten notes) to teach us. Not to mention those snakey words, her method is 99.5% different from the notes we received from the authority.

If I'm giving excuses, Yes, I do admit that I have the sense of lazy-ness within me. Unlike the recent 4 subjects, I couldn't read anything out of this subjects, my mind always remind black and white. Somehow, if I were to read the recent 4 subjects, you could see me walking around the house talking with them and giving them questions and they give me their questions. I could answer almost perfectly... but for this account... I open my mouth widely... "What the heck is that? Food?".

Well, Final paper ahead... It's my resit paper.. Accounting also~ this few days, I'll try my best to push off my all. At least Pass the Old Account would make me smile a bit...

Everyone, Lend me your Strength~!! RAWR!!!

No comments: