Sunday, January 3, 2010

It's better than Nothing..


A'ight, It's 3.30am morning and I think it's just silly to sleep early on this very day of mine. I've been thinking whole time about all my life and I'll never stop thinking to ensure my purpose to live on never waver. Yeap, this is my 19th year on Earth. Nothing unusual about it but for me the very me, I'm glad to see this day to come. I'm still Alive.

Mommy asked me "What you want for your birthday? I don't know what to buy for you, son."
"What I don't have?" I asked =)
Yes, indeed, I think I have every basic needs and I need no more than this.
*
Don't cut in by asking me "How bout money?", that was like what everyone hope to have*

Of course money is not everything but without money, there will be a problem.

Other than thinking of having someone that
I can Love and She loves me as well, I couldn't think of what else I need.

Good Results? That comes from my efforts, wishing won't be efficient enough.

Conclusion:- I have all my needs and I know I'm appreciating most of it. To those who wished me, I'm very grateful. A present might be a good idea but it's what in heart that matters, a wish will be sufficient enough because there's the least I know I'm not alone. And I do know some would wish me from their heart though their word doesn't reach me. Or at least I hope so! ^^

P/S -
I'm not showing off about my life. Sometimes, it's the every small little thing in your life that matters to make you who you are today. I might not be the luckiest person to live but at the same time, I'm not the most unlucky person to live too.

Cherish Your Life~!

No comments: