Saturday, January 23, 2010

Exhaustion can be seen..

My face... its disastrous.. all the red mountains are uprising one-by-one and I thought I've eliminated them few months ago and right now.. They've return!! T-T I'm not going to celebrate CNY with this face, I must get it fix next weekend ASAP!!
Today just Settled ITS(AACS 1733 Information Technology and System), not to say I'm trying to be showing off myself.. I doesn't know why, I can't focus studying this subject. It's like the words was actually very simple but when it appears in the notes, it becomes complicated..

That teacher that made that note must be some chim-glish user.. Any other way, I believe it that this won't fail me.. I just have the faith in me because I able to do it and not giving up like some others who walk out after 45mins.. It's either I'm too noob to finish it at the final moment, or they are too professional in this subject.. I have no idea but I still hope I can get pass this~

4 down, 2 to go

1 comment:

Anne Lee said...

aiyo..got pimples..very young ma