Thursday, January 14, 2010

First day exam, Tyre 'pancit'...

As stated above, well, I was damn lucky because that stupid incident happened after my exam and I coincidentally fill up my petrol already.

Does this mean a good start? Of all the surprise that might happen to me, having my one of my car wheels to be flatten isn't in my plan. Oh well, luckily I do have this experience before, so changing a new spare one isn't that hard and gladly there are my friends around to help me as well.

Few hours, drained few hundreds Ringgit on those stuff... dang.. Guess I'll just save up some money for my movies and entertainments for this month then... T-T

1 down, 5 to go~

2 comments:

Anne Lee said...

walao..tyre pancit pulak...damn lucky u can fix it..if me habis lor..

Dee said...

learn to do it~ it might come in handy ahaha xD