Saturday, August 4, 2012

Better be ready..

How far will you go to face the problems in your life?
If the seeds is going to grow into a cancer, how far will you go to remove it from you?
If removing it will cause changes in your life, how desperate will you be to cleanse it?

I had this weird growth in my throat.. It gave me uncomfortable feeling and it makes my throat sores.. There's no exact cure for this growth (I've been to the clinic).  And so, in order to get rid of this disturbance, I have to stick my finger inside the throat and dig this thing out.  

Of course, everyone know how it feels like to poke your on finger into your throat.. Imagine it that you'll have to dig out that thing out while enduring the urge to throw up.  It might not be the worst pain, it's just annoying having the needs to dig up your throat almost every week in a month.  The thing just keeps coming back and I'll just have to keep removing it.

Yes, this is how far I would go to clear off my obstacles.  I won't stop until I make sure it is not there anymore.  I will be in pain and suffer during the process, but I can take it, I can take punches. 

I hate to run away from my problems, I choose to face them because there are those problems that you shouldn't leave behind and let it have the opportunity to get over your head.  Let there be scars when you solve the problems but never let it rupture you any deeper than what it have already does.  Let it be that you need to be another person, let it be you'll have to lie to yourself, and let it be if there will be pain. 

Extinguish it and you're giving yourself a chance for salvation or you will keep running till you reach the edge.

No comments: