Sunday, August 26, 2012

In the middle of the night...

I suddenly think about my ex-relationship, I can never forget it that we do have sweet beginnings in this love or me being the water-balloon. Regardless of whatever condition we've started this relationship, I've felt that I've really pour my heart into it even though it was just a really really short period of love but yet, the feelings that ran into me can be so deep.  Yes, indeed people out there will always laugh at me stating that it was just puppy love and nothing much about it.

That's what you think, but you ever consider what I think, well, it doesn't matter to you, because, sometimes, you need to be me to feel me. Even if you've been through worst situation, but, that short period, I've never been more in love than any time I've ever been.  Somehow, it's even sickening when you knew it from the very first point that, "we weren't meant to be".  We were from a totally different world and all I cared of, is that she need me that time, she need someone, it could have been anyone but I wanted to be there for her.

I knew it I wouldn't be able to control the gravity when everything break loose, I knew I will have to let go but yet, I always give myself hope, hoping that I could be better person for her.  And it comes to this, the day where I have to let her go.  I'm weak...


Despite those sweet moments we once have, it doesn't last.  I've chose to let go because I knew it, she can have better life without me inside the frame... People will have better life without me.  Though, as long as I have the opportunity to step into their life, I'll make sure I give my best to them.  At least I want to let them know indirectly, someone is willing to do something for them no matter who they are or what value they had. Everyone deserves chances, maybe not me but I'll give it.

At least when I look at most of them now, they are having a happy life right now.  They have forgotten who I am but I'll never ever forget those memories, it was as precious to me as it had once completed me, whether while falling in love or while I'm in love.  And now, I guess I'll just move on to a new chapter.

You can't bring back those past by reminiscing them, but those were the memories that value the most and made you who you are today.  The ending might not be a happy one but the progress of that very love is indeed, priceless.  I miss those memories of us getting along but I'll never find someone like you to replace those memories,  because memories like that are irreplaceable.  

No comments: